Saturday, March 12, 2011

An Inside Look from Heather Kuehl

Welcome to Heather Kuehl. She has been invited to interview Damian at his club Malevolent Dead. They have an exciting and interesting relationship, this author and character…so just follow her directions…


Today is a lucky day. Damian has invited me to Malevolent Dead for a one on one interview! So sit back, relax, get something tasty from the bar, and get ready for my favorite born vampire to take center stage.


Heather Kuehl: Thank you so much for accepting this interview, Damian. Your club was kind of hard to find though…

Damian: You're most welcome, my dear. Sorry about the inconvenience. We like to keep the humans who don't know about us out. Less problems that way.

HK: Of course. How is the club doing?

D: Malevolent Dead is thriving. Although we're having more and more humans trying to find us, thanks to you.

HK: I didn't…

D: *laughing* Don't worry about it, dear. The business is good and the vampires that frequent my establishment know the rules. You have nothing to worry about. Besides, if we didn't want humans to know about us, we would have you dealt with.

HK: I'm choosing to ignore that last part. How are things with Sarah? She's had a tough couple of weeks.

D: Yes, she has. Any lesser person would have broken under the stress, but not my Phai…Sarah. Not my girl.

HK: Are you allowed to divulge any details?

D: My, aren't you curious.

HK: *blushing* Now, you can't blame me for being curious.

D: Never have. I can only tell you that she's headed up to Donavan's house as we speak to be a witness at her mentor's trial. He killed several of Donavan's Clan, or so I'm told. She's also dealing with Jared's death, although I'm pretty sure I would have felt something if…

HK: If what?

D: Oh, it's nothing. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have yet to feed and I still have some tasks to attend to. Would you like to join me?

HK: Sure. Thank you, Damian, for taking the time to talk to me.

D: *Damian stands, pulling me out of my seat and into his arms* You're so very welcome, my dearest.

*Damian teleports, whisking us away to a more secluded area*

Blood Moon blurb: After she broke her contract with the Blood Moon Corporation, Sarah Vargas knew that it was only a matter of time before they came for her. What she didn't know is what lengths they would go to make sure that she had no where to run. Everyone Sarah has every relied on is in danger during a time when friends become enemies, and Sarah quickly realizes that the Blood Moon Corporation will never give up until she is dead. The Blood Moon Corporation is coming, and even Sarah doesn't think she can make it out alive.

All proceeds from Blood Moon will be going to MUSC Children's Hospital. Please visit http://www.musckids.com/ for more information about this wonderful children's hospital.


Blood Moon: Book Three of the Sarah Vargas Series - Eternal Press
[Image]Malevolent Dead: Book Two of the Sarah Vargas Series - Eternal Press
Fade to Black: Book One of the Sarah Vargas Series - Eternal Press
Promises to Keep - Eternal Press


Coming Soon Epiphany - Decadent Publishing (TBA 2011)

Visit Heather Kuehl online at:

http://www.heatherkuehl.com/

http://www.heatherkuehl.blogspot.com/

or follow her on

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heather-Kuehl/

http://twitter.com/heatherkuehl

1 comment: