Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and Blessed Yule.  I celebrated a wonderful Winter Solstice and moved on to a very Blessed Yule with my family.  I am looking forward to the new year as the Wheel of the Year has already been turned and I am looking to what the calendar year will bring with it as well.  This is a time of renewal and letting go of those things that you do not want to take with you or that you cannot take with you as you begin the new journey.  I have a number of both of those things.  I am sure we all do.  Remember to take a moment and gently release those things that need to be release and hold tight to those that are traveling with you.  Wonderful friends, family and the important things that need to come first in your life will always be with you.

I hope your days have been Blessed... mine have.  And I look forward to sharing more with you the coming year.

Brigit

No comments:

Post a Comment