Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Post Holiday Blues?

Ha.  I know there are plenty of people out there who are sad the holidays are over.  Honestly, I'm not one of them.  For me holidays are stressful.  People (lots of them) over for dinner and presents, then getting ready for Santa in the wee morning hours, and then brunch for the family.  So much to do...and that is with working full time and trying to remember I love to write...well that part isn't so hard, but finding the time to write is.  So once they are over I can relax and sit down and take back up the things that I love.  Like writing.

Yep, I'm writing.  As a matter of fact I just got a late February deadline for my next installment.  I have a book out in February, a wonderful duet with Denyse Bridger that is fun and flirty and romantic.  And then I have this deadline...and I'm setting my own deadline for the second book to finish off Justice for Leanne...Hope's Story.  And I have about 4 new stories chasing around in my brain.  Which is a good thing, an exciting thing.  I can't wait to get them out and down on paper.

In the meantime though, I have lots of stories out there so find one you like and start reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment