Saturday, January 7, 2012

Exciting Times Ahead

With the new changes, and the wonderful opportunity being offered to me as I return to the classroom, I am struck anew with how lucky I am.  I have a great family, an amazing set of friends and now some time to do the things I love the most.

I can finish my studies in Wicca, which I had to take a brief hiatus from.  It made me sad that I couldn't continue to learn and be involved in something that I find to be important.

I can finally get back to work on all these 1/2 finished stories I have sitting around.  Yep good news to those who are waiting for Hope's story and maybe another Torrent's Talents.  There are a number of things in the works.

Back to working with my friends and collaborating on projects.

And I can keep a schedule here again. I am going to have guests, and post my own thoughts and in general be around  more.

So starting in a week or so...expect some exciting and fun things to happen again.a

No comments:

Post a Comment