Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wonderful Scents in the Kitchen

Not only am I cooking...so new and wonderful scents are floating around from the oven and stove, but I am mixing up lotions and potions.  New at A Touch of Magick, my real life's body shop, are lotions. Easily absorbed, not oily and such fun creative scents to mix.  The darling Denyse Bridger asked for Brown Sugar and Cinnamon, so with much trepidation and delight, I began mixing.  My kitchen smells divine now.  Going to have to make something to eat with that combination since it smells so good.

However, this is what came of it:
Silky, smooth skin that smells like it should be in a bakery or a coffee shop or anywhere there are edible delights.

Also made a very male type scent for a friend of mine who needed an after shave lotion.  Lemongrass with a hint of ginger.  He loves it.  Doesn't cause him to break out and smells great on him.  No residue or oily feel to his face after he puts it on or to the touch.

Stop by the shop and see what we can create for you.

And yes, when I'm not lotioning I am writing...like a demon.  Have almost two finished and have begun a third...so be on the lookout for those as well.

A Touch of Magick at Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment