Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hello!!!!

Hello faithful followers.  I am so sorry that I haven’t been here before now but oh what a wild wonderful whirlwind life has been lately.

So two new books out:


Justice for Leanne, the first of a two part set, is out with Solstice at Night http://www.solsticeatnight.com/products/Justice-for-Leanne%252d%252dPDF-EBOOK.html

They are two very different and yet fun, sexy paranormal stories written by yours truly.

I am also finishing a fun flirty book and am hoping to get the second book of the set, titled right now Hope’s Heart, finished up before summer is over. 

As I find myself writing I have to wonder why I don’t more often.  And I can clearly say I don’t know.  I know that I don’t write as many books as others or have as much time to write, as I don’t do this for a full time job just yet, but I also know that is just an excuse.

I am making myself and you guys some promises, including more guests, more posts from me and a few surprises along the way I am sure.  I wish you all a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment